Air fryer s’mores makes an easy dessert even simpler and faster without the need for fire! They take 5 minutes total from start to finish and can be the classic s’mores you love or you can customize them to your own taste. You can make them anytime the mood hits you for an easy treat without risking a burnt campfire marshmallow.
No worries! Save to Pinterest and read later.Save to Pinterest
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Fast: When it’s 5 minutes from start to finish you can have a delicious smore in no time!
- Easy: Using the air fryer makes smores even easier to make than when you do them around a campfire.
- Fun: The whole family can have a smores party even when not camping and at any time of the year.
- Failsafe: With the air fryer you don’t run the risk of a marshmallow getting burnt to a crisp after getting too close to a flame.
Air Fryer S’mores Ingredients
This simple recipe consists of 4 marshmallows, 4 graham crackers (or 8 graham cracker squares), and 2 chocolate bars.
Customize Your Air Fryer S’mores
There are a TON of different ways to make s’mores more your style. Try different combinations of these ideas and make yourself the perfect s’more!
Different Types of Chocolate Bars to Try
- Hu Almond Butter Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Almond Chocolate Bars
- Nestle Crunch Bars
- Kit Kats
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Bars
Different Types of Graham Crackers to Try
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Dutch caramel and vanilla stroopwafels
- Cookies and cream stroopwafels
- Snickerdoodle stroopwafels
How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
Start your s’mores by breaking four graham crackers in half. If you have the small squares you can skip this step. Place a marshmallow on four of the squares and place them on the air fryer rack or in the air fryer basket.
Set the air fryer to 400 degrees F and cook for four minutes. When the cook time is up, remove the s’mores from the air fryer.
Break two chocolate bars in half (again skip this step if your chosen chocolate bar is a smaller square).
Place the chocolate squares on top of the cooked marshmallows and add the second square of graham cracker to the top of the s’more.
Give it a little squish to get it to stick together better and let the chocolate melt a bit, then serve up your s’mores and enjoy!
Making Gluten Free Smores
There are gluten free graham crackers available to make these air fryer s’mores gluten free. Just swap the regular graham crackers out for the gluten free brand! Try out Annie’s, S’moreables or Pamela’s gluten free graham crackers.
Serve these s’mores as a quick dessert after dinner or as a quick snack anytime. They are perfect for a living room camping night or as a treat for any gathering for anyone young to old!
Other Easy Dessert Recipes You’ll Love!Print
PS. If you’ve made this recipe, don’t forget to rate this recipe and let me know in the comments how you liked it!
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 chocolate bars
- Break the graham crackers in half
- Place one marshmallow on each of four halves of graham cracker
- Arrange the graham crackers with the marshmallows on the air fryer rack or in the basket.
- Cook at 400 for 4 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and place chocolate bar and another half of graham cracker on top of each s’more
- Press together and enjoy!
- If your air fryer won’t fit 4 smores at once you can make them in batches or to order.
- See post for gluten free graham cracker options
- This recipe can easily be multiplied for larger gatherings.
Keywords: air fryer smores, how to make air fryer smores, fast smores, smores in the air fryer, air fryer dessert, s’mores in air fryer
This air fryer s’mores recipe may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give healthyheartyrecipes.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest.