- 1 15 ounce can sweet corn drained
- 1 15 ounce can black-eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 pound tomatoes diced (cherry or roma)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large jalapeño seeded and diced
- 1/2 onion finely diced (red or white)
- 1 cup Loosely packed chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3–4 tablespoons cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice of one large lime
- Extra chopped cilantro for garnish
- Red pepper flakes (for added heat)
- 1 Extra jalapeno (for more spice)
- Cheese (Feta, shredded Colby jack)
- Prep all the veggies and drain and rinse the canned ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Taste and add any spice to flavor.
- Optional: Chill in the refrigerator for about a half hour.
- Garnish with extra cilantro or cheese of your choice and serve.
Find it online: https://healthyheartyrecipes.com/redneck-caviar/