- 1–pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- Salt and pepper
For the Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the brussels sprouts in halves or quarters, depending on how large they are. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly spray with nonstick cooking oil
- Spread the brussels out over the baking sheet in one layer and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until the sauce is smooth. Drizzle half of the sauce over the brussels and toss to coat
- Rearrange the brussels so they are back in an even layer, and place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and toss with the remaining sauce. Place them back into the oven and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until crisp to your liking
- I used Sir Kensington’s Organic Mayo and Pretty Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Use my homemade mayo recipe to make your own mayo.
Optional Cooking Method: You can opt to just toss them in half of the sauce and bake for a full 30 minutes, and use the remaining half of the sauce for dipping
Optional Cooking Method #2: You can cook these in an air fryer, the time will just be cut down to about 15 minutes total.